Sunday, June 9, 2013

Life is what you make it

Hmmm...it's been 6 months since i last posted something on this blog of mine. well..i was quite busy actually- then again who hasn't been busy?..could it be because the hours are shorter? 24 hours are not enough for us?..or could it be because there are so many distractions,more often than not i'm always getting side tracked, for example I would plan to go get my groceries done, but somehow along the way, I'd run into a friend and end up having a little catch-up tea, and thus my groceries need to be postponed yet again. But that's life. Life in the city, anyway. You'll always have a million and one things to do and only 24 hours a day to do them.



.
Afternoon tea at  Fortnum & Mason


This post is just a random update for all my readers ( especially for a good friend of mine - you know who you are ) to let you know that I'm still very much alive and kicking.
Photobucket 

No comments:

I wish you enough.

I wish you enough....     Recently, I overheard a mother and daughter in their last moments together at the airport. They had announced the ...