Sunday, July 19, 2009

Black and white affair

saperti yang di janjikan..
malam post mortem diadakan,...
venue: micasa (my house)
date:17th july 2009
menu: BBQ chiken,lamb,prawn,fish..burger and cocktail sausages for the kids, roast chicken(recipe kak nita) and spagetti cabonara(my signature recipe,konon2nya la) pun ada..
desert:,my infamous super duper fruit salad,creme caramel and cheese tarts.
fruits:durian and rambutan (from ulu langat hse)
decor: black & white.


sebab tak ramai sangat,i decided buat kat deck jer.
theme mesti ada (black & white)

ni lah chef yang selalu keluar kat AFC tu...maksud i terkeluar dari AFC. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

I wish you enough.

I wish you enough....     Recently, I overheard a mother and daughter in their last moments together at the airport. They had announced the ...