Friday, November 27, 2009

...if only i knew.. :((((

If i knew the last time we saw each other was the last,i would've stayed longer to savour every second with you,i would've hug you and never let you go.

It seemed that everyone knew this departure would hurt me.
I got out of my car and looked out for you,but you weren't there..i kept looking and looking, and then i realized, you..you were gone!!
My throat closed up and my eyes started to water as my knees met the ground....the ground you used to stand on, ever so handsomely...

My tears will dry..,but our memories will last,..my heart will eventually heal as i know you will be alright.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BTW....cerita diatas tu cerita pasal pokok yang sudah pun ditebang..bukan pasal boyfriends...hahaha.
lokasi pokok: depan rumah kat kampong.
rujukan: lihat gambar.

Kin....huahuahuahua.. :)))

pokok yang pernah berdiri megah didepan rumah....

gersang,..tanpa pokok yang pernah melindungku dari panas..... :(

lihatlah perbezaannya......with & without the glorious tree...

Photobucket

10 comments:

kin said...

ini org start dgn S ke A??

lifeislikethat said...

it starts with the letter 'P'...huhuhu...

kin said...

P??... hadui sape lar pulak budak ni ye ...

lifeislikethat said...

huhu...you tak kenal dia Kin..
cinta sejati ku..
nanti kan ku kenalkan kpd mu.. :((

lifeislikethat said...

Kin; bace the continuation of the post...saje acah you....ish3x..

"p"= pokok.. :))

lifeislikethat said...

Kin; bace the continuation of the post...saje acah you....ish3x..

"p"= pokok.. :))

Iffah Izzati said...

Pokok tu terpakse pergi , lau tak , rumah kite yg pergi . :( Jgn sedih , banyak ag pokok lain .

lifeislikethat said...

iffah...pokok lain takkan dpt menggantikan tempat dia...:(((

kin said...

lar... apsal tebang pokok tu???... tak cantek dahhhh.... :P

lifeislikethat said...

tu la pasal Kin...
but pokok tu punye akar dah buat rumah tu retak2...so dia kena hukum pancung...huhuhu :"((

I wish you enough.

I wish you enough....     Recently, I overheard a mother and daughter in their last moments together at the airport. They had announced the ...