Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Adjusting ( covid19 )

As Salam semua, this is a test run.hehe
So many things have changed. I forgot how to go about blogging. The format has changed. *blur mode on. I guess the hiatus I took was too long. But let's start now, cause let's face it, what else is there to do?

As the title of this post suggests, we are indeed adjusting, all of us, the whole wide world. We're not allowed out all willy nilly for no reason anymore. We donne on rubber gloves & face masks & even wait awhile before unpacking our groceries, fearing that the virus may be on the plastic bags. So we kill it with the sun before anything else. Is this the new norm? I hope not. But it is important that we adhere to all this and the rules of the MCO put forth by the government. I mean, it is for a better future, for our own safety. I hope everyone stays positive and safe.But above all else, stay at home!
we got this!
#stayhome
Things will get better,InsyaAllah. Photobucket

No comments:

I wish you enough.

I wish you enough....     Recently, I overheard a mother and daughter in their last moments together at the airport. They had announced the ...